Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thinking back to many years ago...
Living in Alaska was an awesome adventure and one I wouldn't trade for the world.
At the time this picture was taken, I was struggling with having to leave Alaska.
I didn't want to go.
I asked the Lord, in prayer, for some assurance that we would be okay... that life would be okay.
I needed something tangible and, this was the first and only time I asked God for a physical sign of his promise. Sad to admit it now, but I was losing my faith.
Then God sent me a fish.
Not just any fish but a fish that physically represented not only God's willingness to provide for me, but the vastness with which he was going to do it.
His grace is more than sufficient. His love is huge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Frankly... I'm shocked by my result!

54

As a 1930s wife, I am
Average

Take the test!