Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Looking Forward


My how we celebrated the birthday of our Savior!
A great time was had by all and hand's down, Christmas is my most favorite time of the year.
But, now that it's past... I admit I am eagerly looking forward to the coming year.
Not sure, really, why.
But this coming year feels like happy anticipation in my heart, unlike any other before it.
Because of this feeling I'm having... I thought I might share with you a few of the things I am looking forward to. The First..... a weird idea that popped into my head just today.

This year we will commemorate Veteran's Day, once known as Armistice Day, in the 11th year!
Observed on November 11th because the Armistice of WWI was signed on the 11th month, the 11th day, the 11th hour. And this year... as comes around only every 100 years... the 11th year! How neat is that?

Not that I'm a "numbers" person.. and if I was... the number would be 3. Just Sayin'!
Next time, something else, perhaps random, that I am looking forward to in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Frankly... I'm shocked by my result!

54

As a 1930s wife, I am
Average

Take the test!