Sunday, December 6, 2009

Who Doesn't Love Some Gluten Free Pizza?!!

10 years ago, when my son was diagnosed with Celiac Disease, I NEVER could have imagined that he would, one day, be able to go to a pizza place and order... right off the menu! The world is changing though and in this case, for the better. Many places are now offering gluten free options on their menu and it is so much easier to get gluten info now. We are so blessed to have a healthy child and so many who are eager to help keep him that way. Thanks to Rise Pizzaworks...
for giving my son a slice of normal life!

2 comments:

  1. I'm celiac also. I love how the restaurants are changing so that I can eat out much easier! pizza~ who would've ever thought!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Frankly... I'm shocked by my result!

54

As a 1930s wife, I am
Average

Take the test!