Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Operation Secret Squirrel

Ruby, Bailey and Oliver have been talking to their blog buddy Tank a lot lately and have also been running back and forth... from inside to outside carrying fishing gear? They asked me to post something they are calling a "training video?!" Anyway, being the "dog centered" household this is... I oblige. I hope they're not into any kind of trouble, shenanigans or hijinks. So here it is, Ruby... you can stop pulling on my pants leg! (The post above.)

2 comments:

  1. This is going to be a lot of fun to watch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little no squirrels icon is to die for cute!Can I just say I greatly misgaged just how MUCH our Jedha would LOVE squirrels here!!??They don't have them in Australia!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Frankly... I'm shocked by my result!

54

As a 1930s wife, I am
Average

Take the test!